We are looking for a Head of Business Development that can help us accelerate our growth and manage our business development process. We have a strong team of marketing and creative professionals to help support the right individual but they should have a strong knowledge of marketing and PR strategies and be able to support our clients when needed, communicating in an expert manner.
**Relevant experience in a similar marketing or PR agency role is essential and candidates without this experience will not be considered.
As our Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for managing the Business Development efforts of the agency and help to deliver a growth strategy, proactively approach prospective clients and manage inbound leads, as well as help build a voice and awareness for the agency. You will also be responsible for reporting to senior stakeholders on a regular basis and the role will report to the Managing Director.
- Managing inbound new business leads and those stakeholders involved in responding to these
- Developing and managing an outreach strategy in conjunction with senior team members
- Attending new business meetings and presentations
- Ensuring timely follow up from any new business meetings
- Identifying new opportunities and where The Think Tank could develop our new business strategy
- Work closely with the Directors to create helpful, relevant and engaging content
- Monitoring and planning award opportunities
The right individual should have:
- A passion for marketing and PR and be able to communicate clearly and with expertise around the subject
- The ability to work with prospects in a consultative manner, helping our clients succeed
- Great communication skills to effectively brief internally and organise stakeholders to maximise opportunities
- At least five years marketing or PR agency experience
- High standards and ensure on-time delivery
- Be ambitious and have the tenacity and dedication to deliver results
- A desire to help The Think Tank to further our success
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday per annum
- Private medical insurance
- Free access to gyms across London
- On-demand GP appointments, physiotherapy and mental health support on your phone
- Variety of fitness and travel discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Career development and training based on individual needs in The Think Tank Academy
- Regular team events
It is essential that the person we recruit is a good fit for the culture of the business. We are a consultative business that has a passion for delivering outstanding client service. We are supportive of our team with an open structure that helps drive development and foster the best in the sector. Our award-winning streak continues based upon the outstanding work of our colleagues who go above and beyond to make it happen for our clients.
If you are interested please send your CV to Liam Bateman, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a London-based PR Account Manager to be part of our supportive, results-focused team of media relations practitioners. B2B, Corporate or Tech PR experience essential.
Are you a newshound with a passion for current affairs? Do you have a contact list brimming with influential media contacts? Can you craft superb copy, press releases and thought-provoking op-eds? Do you have great people skills, an aptitude for project management, event planning and digital media? If so, then please get in touch.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of brilliant PR practitioners and serve some brilliant B2B clients. You’ll be collaborating with the senior team, helping to steer client strategies, supporting new business generation, performing media relations and building on your skills and experience every day.
To apply, submit your CV and portfolio along with a covering letter to email@example.com
of working at
The Think Tank
In addition to a competitive salary, you get a broad range of perks and benefits:
- Be part of a winning team and help create work to be proud of.
- Get 27 days holiday, including extended leave over Christmas and a day off for your birthday!
- Strike a healthy work/life balance with hybrid working.
- Access bespoke training through The Think Tank Academy and never stop learning, whatever your level of experience.
- Enjoy regular social events (planned by our brilliant social team) and unwind with your colleagues outside the office.
- Get free access to selected gyms across London and discount membership at others.
- Enjoy a variety of fitness and travel discounts.
- Save money and spread the cost of travel with interest-free season ticket loans.
- Opt-in for our private medical plan.
- Access on-demand GP appointments, physio and mental health support via your phone.
- Save money on a nice new set of (bicycle) wheels with our cycle to work scheme.
- Make big savings on everything from holidays to pizza, pints, tech and groceries.