We’re thrilled to be a 12x nominee!
In 2022, The Think Tank achieved a top three ranking in the Construction Marketing Awards’ agency league. And at this year’s CMA’s, we’ve achieved a record 12 nominations, including a nod for Agency of the Year!
As a full service agency, we’re delighted to see so many nominations across Marketing, PR and Digital – here’s all of them:
- Best Use of Press & Public Relations: Jacksons Fencing, Oscar Acoustics
- Best Digital Campaign: James Latham
- Best Thought Leadership Campaign: NBS, XYZ Reality
- Best Distributor Marketing Campaign: James Latham
- Best Contractor Marketing Campaign: Oscar Acoustics
- Best Use of Research and Insight: XYZ Reality
- Best Use of Content Marketing: Oscar Acoustics
- Best Big Budget Campaign: James Latham, XYZ Reality
- And Agency of the Year
Not to get ahead of ourselves, but if we were to take home some CMA trophies we could potentially become a six-time Agency of the Year Award winner in 2023. In our 30th year of marketing within the construction sector, this would be a fantastic result.
But we’re up against some impressive campaigns, so we’ll have to keep our fingers crossed until the big night. The Construction Marketing Awards is a prestigious industry event and, with a record number of submissions received, the competition promises to be fierce.
Congratulations to our team and all our brilliant clients. Stay tuned for updates – winners will be announced on the 5th of December.