A journey across our client timeline
Believe it or not, there was a time when The Think Tank had only a handful of clients on our roster.
Three, to be precise.
Granted, we were just starting out. But we had to work hard to build our reputation over the years – and our dedication has paid off.
Three decades on, a remarkable 46 clients place their trust in us.
As we celebrate our 30th birthday, we’re taking a look back over some of the clients we’ve had the privilege of working with over the years. Think of it like Spotify Wrapped, but with less music and more fantastic B2B.
30 years of brilliant clients
In 1993, artists like Take That and Whitney Houston dominated music charts. The same year, The Think Tank picked up its first ever client: recruitment consultants Alderwick Peachell.
And over the next 25 years we worked with some amazing clients, with just a few listed below:
● Office printer manufacturers OKI: working across Europe, creating campaigns and marketing collateral in 17 languages across 26 countries
● Geospatial software specialists Leica Geosystems: delivering marketing strategies and go-to-market plans across many global product launches
● Management platform Oracle Netsuite: creating and managing targeted campaigns for verticals to promote their services
● Heating and boiler experts Ariston: full-service support for their boiler business including PR, campaigns and marketing collateral
● Laminate whizzes Formica: rejuvenating the brand over 13 years, devising a multi-tiered campaigns and press outreach across Europe
● ICI Paints: working across multiple brands in the ICI Paints portfolio, with advertising, promotional campaigns and point of sale
● Surfacing designer and manufacturers Neolith: leveraging a global PR, influencer marketing and advertising strategy
● And, another of our very first clients, Geberit: executing PR, campaigns and product launches for their Geberit and Terrain brands.
Fast forward to 2023 and, just like Billie Eilish and Harry Styles have taken over digital streaming, we’ve taken the B2B world by storm. Armed with the latest technologies to keep operations running at lightning speed (internet access is a plus), everyday we’re seeking to expand our horizons and take on new clients. Just last week we announced a marketing partnership with Phi Partners, a leading fintech consultancy, and a new PR venture with security experts BauWatch.
Similar to those chart-topping music stars whose singles seem to loop on the radio for weeks at a time (looking at you, Bruno Mars), we’ve had some loyal clients stick with us over the years. Our 12-year long relationship with international e-commerce brand Asendia springs to mind, covering everything from internal communications and PR to fully integrated global marketing campaigns.
From construction and fintech to logistics and manufacturing, we’ve done it all – and our clients sit in all corners of the world. Our international mindset is one of our biggest strengths.
The greatest hits
Under The Think Tank’s wing, our clients have gone on to achieve some amazing results.
After completely smashing its KPIs, our Promoting Standards campaign with BSI is continuing to pick up a string of awards nominations. Taking home the trophy for B2B Content Campaign of The Year at The European Content Awards, as well as a recent Silver Award win at The UK Content Awards, it’s also in the running for further accolades at the upcoming European Agency Awards and Global Digital Excellence Awards. Talk about a triumph.
Our work with global materials giant Avery Dennison helped to inform 1.2 million YouTube viewers about digital clothing labels, spreading the word about the importance of sustainable supply chains. It’s one of many campaigns we’ve had our hands in over the years that seeks to create real, positive change.
On the PR side of things, our clients have garnered an impressive level of coverage across both national and international media. With The Think Tank’s help, construction experts Glenigan were able to reach a staggering 239 million online users by securing publications in The Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Times and The Guardian.
The next 30 years
Having tackled such a broad spectrum of projects for our clients, it’s only natural for you to wonder: what’s next for The Think Tank? Where do you go from here?
Rest assured – we’re up for the challenge. As our client base continues to expand, so too does our team and our appetite to explore new possibilities.
To each and every client we’ve had the privilege of working with over the years: thank you. Your success is our success too!
See your name being added to our shiny client list? Get in touch.